Prince Harry gets new title amid reports about his second memoir



Prince Harry, who's reportedly planning to pen a second book, has received new "title" from legendary singer John Lennon's son for his first memoir. 





The Duke of Sussex suffered major set back as Sean Ono Lennon savagely branded him an "idiot". Ono Lennon, who won an Oscar in March for Best Animated Short Film, sparked fury among the royal fans when he posted a joke about Harry's book "Spare", writing: "My long awaited review of Prince Harry’s autobiography is two words. 



'Spare Me.'" Lennon wrote: "Actually I am aware [that we have things in common]. We met once. That was before I realized he was an idiot." Defending his initial post, the 48-year-old added: "It was a pun. But he deserves to be mocked after that t***er episode. 




He’ll be fine." The "t***er" phrase is a reference to Prince Harry writing in his memoir that he treated his frostbitten ***, which he called his "t***er", with his late mother's favourite lip cream. Some social media users defended Harry, mentioning the tragedies he has been through. 



However, Ono Lennon stood by his decision to mock the royal. He reflected on Harry's past: "That is very sad. I don’t hold any of that against him. It’s the stupidity that bothers me." He continued: "Just because I made a joke does not mean I don’t empathize with him. I do actually. 



Also why I’m very disappointed with his outlook. I was hoping he’d be smarter." Ono Lennon also replied to a Sussex fan who suggested that John Lennon's son was jealous of Harry being a best-selling author. He said: "I mean, I don’t care but I did win an Oscar this year so…I think I’m doing okay." 



Ono Lennon won an Oscar in March for Best Animated Short Film, which was awarded for "War Is Over! Inspired by the Music of John & Yoko". 



The 48-year-old co-wrote the film with director Dave Mullins. Some royal experts have claimed that King Charles and Prince William were discussing stripping Harry and Meghan of their royal titles after the couple's Nigeria trip, but Harry's potential second memoir stopped them from doing so.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upon Reuniting With Prince Harry, Princess Diana's Brother Breaks His Silence

King Charles finally meets Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet

Meghan Markle Allows King Charles To Talk To Prince Archie And Princess Lilibet - "He is angry"